All Parents at Some Time Experience Difficulties and Stress....
- Need to know what’s available for parents,teenagers and children?
- Need someone to talk to?
- Having a bad day and feeling you can’t go on?
- Wanting to build better relationships in your family?
- Can’t make sense of your child’s or teenager’s behaviour?
- Have you run out of ideas or energy?
What Kind of Help is Offered?
- Immediate counselling and support over the telephone;
- Ongoing and after hours support from one of our trained volunteer support workers;
- Face to face counselling
- Information on other services;
- Referral to other agencies;
- Ideas and resources about parenting.
We can also arrange to talk with community groups or organisations about parenting.