Telephone: 6287 3833
You can phone Parentline at any time between 9am and 5pm Monday -Friday. Please leave a message as we may be busy, and we will contact you within 24 hours.
You don't have to be in crisis to contact us.
By phoning us you will have access to:
- Immediate counselling and support over the telephone from qualified professionals;
- Information on other services;
- Referral to other agencies;
- Ideas and resources about parenting.
Advantages of Telephone Counselling
- Protection of anonymity. This may help callers feel less concerned about the consequences of sharing private thoughts and emotions with a stranger.
- If the caller feels threatened, they can hang up.
- Free, or low cost service.
- Can be carried out at a time convenient to the caller.
- Can be carried out in a familiar environment.
- The counselling is easily accessible.